Solar Screen – Blocks Insects, UV Rays and Ensures View and Fresh Air
SS-01: Burning sun make people uncomfortable especially in the hot summer.
Summer is coming or it has already come. It burns your house and make your families or your staff uncomfortable. What you will do? Some of us may choose the air condition. As we all know, the energy prices are on the rise. Besides, it may cause some disease if you stay in the air condition room all day long. So you should looking for the cost-effective and healthy way to combat the burning solar. We recommend you the solar screen.
What is solar screen
SS-02: Working principle of solar screen.
Solar screen is a type of fabric screens mounted on the exterior of windows and doors. Material of solar screen is vinyl coated fiberglass yarn with a ribbed pattern woven in the warp direction. Vinyl coated fiberglass material is high strength to withstand the external forces. Besides, it is flame retardant, UV resistance and temperature resistance.
The mesh is oblong which is thin enough to prevent tiny insects from entering. Compared with fiberglass insect screen, it has much smaller meshes, but it has a bit larger meshes than the pollen screen and dust screen. Because of the small meshes. the visibility of solar screen is reduced 15% to 40%, but will not block your view to enjoy the outside scenery.
Specifications of solar screen
- Material: vinyl coated fiberglass solar screen.
- Wire diameter: 0.015" or 0.0130".
- Mesh size: 16 mesh × 53 mesh, 16 mesh × 54 mesh, 18 mesh × 54 mesh. Special sizes can be customized.
- Roll width: 18" to 84". And the tolerance is + 0.25 inch or - 0 inch.
- Roll length: it is commonly 100 linear feet and special lengths are available.
|Item||Nominal yarn diameter||Standard constructions
|Standard minimum widths|
25.4 mm (1 in.)
25.4 mm (1 in.)
|VFSS-01||292||0.0115||53||16||46, 51, 56, 66, 71, 76, 81, 86, 91, 96, 102, 107, 112, 117, 122, 137, 152, 168, 183, 198, 213||18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 54, 60, 66, 72, 78, 84|
Why we choose solar screen
- Solar screen can blocks up to 90% sun rays and heats. Solar screen can reduce heat transferring through block UV rays from 65% to 90%. It can prevent the UV rays from heating up your window or your home directly.
- Solar screen will not blocks your view. Compared with single glass window or traditional insect screen, the solar screen may block 15% to 40% visibility depending on the color and fabric you selected, but you still get plenty light inside your home and enough view outside.
- Minimize air conditioner use. Through reduce the heat transferring, your room will absorb less heat from the sun. You can enjoy your comfortable life without turning on the air conditioner whole day. It is high efficient, energy saving and environmental friendly way.
- Prevent insects from coming into your home. The solar screen has the same function with insect screen, which can blocks mosquitoes, flies and other small insects from entering house.
- Supplies good air ventilation. In the cooler weather, you can open your window and let the fresh air entering your house. The solar screen can ensure the good air ventilation and protect your families from harmful UV rays.
- Relatively low cost. Compared with air conditioner energy cost, the solar screen is much cheaper for all customers.
- Wide range of application. The solar screen can be cut into any sizes to fit almost all windows and doors in your home or commercial buildings.
- Easy to operate and low maintenance cost. No matter the install, uninstall or the clean of solar screen is easy. It need simple frame and mounting hardware for install and replace solar screen. It just need ordinary soap and water can recover the dirty solar screen to its original appearance.
Solar screen applications
This specification of vinyl coated fiber glass solar screening designed and woven for installation in any dwelling, building or structure for the purpose of providing a significant reduction in solar heat gain, while providing outward view and interior light.
SS-03: Solar screen will block UV rays and glare for door and window.
SS-04: Window solar screen will not block the scenery outside.
Inquiry for Our Product
Angus Wire Mesh Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.